Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello, Hope you all haven't given up on me! I've just been trying to get all my other
sites up and running. I now am a part of the group cottage style too. It's http://etsycottagestyle.ning.com/?xgsi=1 . When you get a chance check out all the wonderful artists, it is just mind boggling.

Hey, I just read the most wonderful article on women entrepreneurs. It's in the March issue of Country Living magazine and it is so inspiring. And then further on in the mag. is an article about vintage jewelry. I was drooling over the charm bracelets. And one of the designers is an etsy member, t8designs.etsy. Isn't that cool!?!

I don't know about you but I am so excited about all of this creativeness! It just gives me this high that I can't explain. It reinforces my belief that anything can happen if you go with your passion. Love what you are doing and everything else falls into place. I'm not saying it will all be easy, but you'll be able to endure because it's what you love and you believe in it.
Sometimes it's difficult to really know what your passion is, but if you just step out and start doing something towards what you love, that's all you need. One way or another you will narrow it down to what it is you are meant to do. But you can't just sit around daydreaming forever about it, you have got to take a chance. Oh, yes and those chances can be soooo scary. But it's up to you! No one else will or can do it for you! Start small or start big, you know what's right for you and jump in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such inspiring words, "Love what you are doing and everything else falls into place. I'm not saying it will all be easy, but you'll be able to endure because it's what you love and you believe in it." We all have to remember this from time to time. Thank you for writing it.

starrynightimpressions said...

Hey there sadieandleo,
thanks for the comment. Thought you might like an article I saw in Country Living mag. march issue. There's a whole section devoted to women entrepreneurs that is so wonderful. Talk about inspiration!
deborah