Monday, April 13, 2009

Paris doors.....

Hi all,
Last week, one of my most fav blogs, ask Kari & Kijsa, had a door party.
It was called "doors to adore" and it was so inspiring to see how everyone's door decor
was so unique.
Some of the doors were simple and sweet, some elegant and grand but all were
beautiful and artistic.
Of course, it got me to thinking about my own front door which is soooooo not appealing
and to tell you the truth I have been pondering for awhile on how I can turn it into something
wonderful to greet my guests too, instead of the drab grey metal covered with old yellowing tape left over from christmas decorations decor!! lol
Of course, my soon to be lovely door will have a french flair and lots of ohhh la la.
But until then, I thought I'd show you some of the doors I took photos of when I was
in Paris France.
Talk about doors with flair! And along with that flair is so much history, I can just imagine
the tales these doors would tell if they could talk.

So enjoy the Parisian
doors and don't forget
to check out
the"doors to adore" link.

And, I'll soon have my own door to adore and I'll be sure to show it to you as my first guests!


talk to you soon,
deborah



7 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Deborah, re painting my front door will be my first project as soon as the weather decides to be nice and warm as the paint I'm using takes a long time o dry. I enjoyed the doors post a lot! Thank you, Marcela

Tiedupmemories said...

I love looking at doors too! I need to paint mine soon.Thanks for sharing!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

These are all beautiful! I can't wait to see what your door will look like!

debi said...

Oh, such pretty doors! I just painted mine pink and love it! Now I need to do something with the porch.
Great post...good luck with your door!
Debi

Cinderella Moments said...

I love the door collection! I'm always looking for door inspirations for my mini cottages.

Artsnark said...

Wonderful post - love the doors!

Decor trend said...

This Paris doors are looking very nice and fantastic.. Very much inspiring one and it has unique style too.. I love the last one.. Good collections..