Saturday, July 18, 2009

Enchanted Makeovers event!

Hi all,
About a month ago I blogged about an organization called Enchanted Makeovers,
a wonderful non-profit created by Terry Grahl that transforms shelters for women and children into places of peace and possibilities.
They had emailed me out of the blue asking if I would like to donate my teacup cards
for their Celebration of Cooking event that they were putting on for the girls and I just
was so honored to have them ask and I jumped at the opportunity.
Well, their event was held a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to show you a quick
video of the day.
There's even a shot of my teacup cards and it just makes me smile to know I
got to be a part of this wonderful event.

Hope you enjoy the music and the happy day :)

Enchanted Makeover video


talk to you soon,
deborah

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

Beautiful cards & lovely music! Sounds like a great cause too