Hey, I've been tagged by http://shabbyboutique.blogspot.com/
This is a first for me so, bare with me as I try to figure it out! lol
I'm suppose to tell you out there in blog land 7 things about myself that noone knows and that I would be willing to let everyone now know! I think that's the gist of it. So here it goes....
1. I absolutely will never go camping again! I actually like the sitting around the campfire part and the roasting marshmellows part, but the sleeping in a tent on the hard cold ground is not my idea of fun, not to mention the no shower, pit toilets and no where to brush my teeth part!!!
2. I'm pretty much still scared of the dark.
3. I love it when the sound of the refrigerator stops and there is only the sound of total silence!!
4. I changed my name to shannon when I was about 13 years old. My mom said it was fine with her. So I did, and that lasted about a summer. (smart mom, didn't say no, just let me do it)
5. When I visited the grave of Vincent van Gogh in Arles, France, I cried.
6. I have an obsession with old chairs!! I rescue them off the street, in thrift shops, garage sales.
It is not pretty!
7. I had Donny Osmond posters all over my walls when I was a teenager!! Now that was difficult to admit! lol
Okay, there's 7 weird and random facts about me that I will surely deny if I meet you on the street!!
Now who will I tag? Let me see.....
http://hjcompton270.blogspot.com/, she organized the first swap I've ever done and I love her art work.
http://www.gemstatequilling.blogspot.com/, you should see her paper quilling, it is wonderful.
http://www.espritdart.blogspot.com/, this talented artist won my April Paris giveaway and you should see her beautiful creations!!!
http://misseskwitty.blogspot.com/, she leaves me the sweetest comments on my blog, and hope she still will after this tag!!!
http://www.dandelionwishes-mimi.blogspot.com/, I love mimis blog, it is sooo sweet to read and brings a smile to my face
http://etsycottagestyle.ning.com/profile/RhondaMum, we are Paris friends forever, and have a bond with the Eiffel tower
http://www.craftilyeverafter.blogspot.com/, and last and without a doubt not least, is the ever amazing CottageStyleStreetTeam leader Sadielou, I wouldn't be here doing any of this without her
Okay, that's my list of 7. I don't know if I did it the way I should of, but I'm still kinda new at all of this so I did my best!
If you are tagged by me then you need to add this to your blog and do the same as I did.
If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.