Friday, April 18, 2008

Sneak peek of wedding banner and check out my swap surprise!








Hi all,
I recently was in a swap and the theme was spring. My partner was thepinktulip. And I just had to show you what she sent me. I am sooo in love with this little fairy girl. She's saying a blessing over the roses so they will bloom this season. Isn't she darling? I find myself carrying her around from room to room so I can glance up at her every once in a while and giggle.
And I couldn't resist photographing her amongst my flowers where I'm sure she just felt so at home, and check out http://thepinktulip.etsy.com/ to see more little creations.

I've never been involved in a swap before online and it was really fun. I was a little nervous about what I would make for my swap partner but she said she really loved it, so I'm glad.
I am in the midst of doing another swap centered around Marie Antionette and we are to decorate a box and then fill it with goodies.
Talk about crafting like mad!!! I think maybe I'm in a little bit over my head. Two swaps, and making things for etsy and doing another collage for another auction benefit. I think when my swap box is finished then I'm going to totally concentrate on my etsy shop. I've decided to start a line of wedding banners, and collages that would be perfect for wedding showers and receptions so that will definetely keep me busy creating.

Hope you enjoy the photos of the swap and the sneak peek of the wedding banner.
I'll talk to you soon,
deborah

PS. don't forget to sign up for the Paris shabby chic giveaway on the previous post.

No comments: