Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My second sale!




Hi all, I promise this will be the last time I showcase one of my sales (okay, maybe not the last time, lol ). But I just had to tell someone! I finished this frenchy style love banner on a Sunday night and the next morning it sold!!! I had so much fun making this because it is in the french style and that is my favorite thing to create. I almost kept it to hang in my Paris room but then reprimanded myself and listed it on my etsy shop, and I am so glad I did.

There's just something about a banner that says fun and whimsy. You can put them out for a party or hang them up to add to your decor, either way I think they bring a little joy to the day.And who doesn't need more joy in their everyday life?!


I kind of messed up on the shipping though, it turned out to be more than I thought it would be to mail it so I lost out a little on that end of it, but I'm still learning when it comes to this whole selling thing so hopefully I'll get it all figured out soon.

I'm starting to work on my Paris shabby chic giveaway creation, so will give you all a little sneak peek of it in a couple of days. If you still haven't signed up for the giveaway just post a comment here or on the post with the photo of the bonjour door and let me know where in the world you would like to visit and I'll put you in the drawing.

Hope you have a wonderful day and will talk with you soon,

deborah



9 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congratulations Deborah!! sheeesh--that second one came fast huh?! The banner is gorgeous and I can totally see why it got grabbed up so quickly.
Smiles, Karen

Purple Treasures said...

Yes I would love to be entered. Congrats on your 2nd sale.

Renee said...

Congrats, Deborah!! I can see why it sold, it is beautiful!

I would like to be entered in your drawing/contest. My favorite "dream" place to go visit someday is Austrailia.

Hope things keep on hopping at your shop!

Hugs
Renee

Nancy said...

So glad I found your site! Will be back for more inspiration. Have added your blog to my list to remind me this time!

Anonymous said...

You never ever have to stop celebrating your successes! We want to hear your excitement and celebrate with you!

Your work is outstanding and it speaks volumes to who you are and what kind of beauty you want to share with the world.

starrynightimpressions said...

You all are totally making me cry!!
There will be an extra spring in my step today because of you all.
deborah

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Well look at you girl! Selling like crazy!! Good for you!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Deborah, the banner turned out beautifully, no wonder it sold! Congratulations! It feels good doens't it?! Kind of like having your work validated.

Thank you for your comments on my blog and yes use the phone book/glueing info...I probably got it from someone else a long time ago/ ;-)

Gail

bwagnitz97 said...

First I want to say congratulations on all your sales. Beautiful Sharbby chic items, Love them.
I would like to be entered into your give a way. The place I've always dreamed of visiting is Greece. I would love to go by sailboat, the history of the area has called to me since I was first married.I'm a lover of architecture and would love to see all the cathedrals and fountains.
Your trip to Paris sounds wonderful, but I'm afraid I would spend all my time in the antique shops. I can't wait till your return to see all the wonderful treasures you bring back and expect to see many pictures.
Hugs
Bernie