Monday, July 29, 2013

Alaska!
Next Sept. this is where my husband and I hope to be, in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship viewing the glaciers.
With all the heat we have been experiencing lately in northern calif. I just thought this little glimpse of coldness
would help alleviate the heat exhaustion for a bit.
Someone commented to me the other day "why in the world would you want to be on a ship in the middle of the ocean for a week? All you see is ocean." And my reply was "exactly!" lol.
Give me a book, a comfortable chair and a view of the sea and I'm a happy woman.
Can't wait,
deborah

2 comments:

^.^ said...

Lovely ... many good memories ... even found gold ... how are u? Love, cat.

Wholesale Gadgets Made In China said...

Good luck! Do that thing if that makes you happy. Life is so short, that's why we have to enjoy it to the fullest.