Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's all about the teaparty!

Hi all, do you have a little time for tea?

Thursday I served my first "Traveling Teacups" tea party and it was sooooo much fun!

My friend Judy let me come to her amazing home and give a practice run. I set up the table outside on the deck and it all looked so wonderful.
There were four of us and we had the nicest time chatting, drinking tea and tasting all the yummy goodies.








I'm not quite ready to launch my official kick off yet, there's still a little bit of tweaking to do to get it just how I want it, but it's getting close, so stay tuned because when I do I'll also be having a blog giveaway for one of you sweet blogger friends to take home for your very own tea party.



Talk to you soon,
deborah



9 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Everything looks so lovely!! I just know that you will be a success!!! Best wishes!

Lenore said...

Wow, Deb....it looks sooooooo delicious.
I clicked on the tiered tray of goodies to get a bigger photo and I'm drooling!!!!!!!

The Catnap Cottage said...

Oh, it looks so lovely and I do recognize those plates - they go perfectly! I love that little tea cozy! And those yummy desserts. How delightful!!

Rayann said...

Tea party looks awesome Hope I was of some help you'll get to be a success in no time... blessings!

Artsnark said...

what fun - looks like something out of Victoria Magazine

Tiedupmemories said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I've been meaning to tell you how excited I am for you! I just love this whole idea and I wish you lots of success! I Would like to try something like this too!It's the perfect job!
Hugs~
Tracy

Anonymous said...

how fun! looks wonderful. Wishing you much success and fun in your new venture!

Artfully Yours said...

deborah,
i LOVE teaparties! i gave them for years at Christmas time for my 3 daughters, their friends and all the moms. it was so fun! i also kept scrapbooks for each teaparty and am really thankful to have the memories now that my girlies are all grown up!
thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my daughters wedding photos.
hugs,
kim
aka pearliebird

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling this tea setting looks deliciously divine. You have a lovely blog and a new follower...me. I will return to visit you often.

Love & Hugs
Duchess