Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi all, I have been honored with an award of having a charming blog!
That just makes my day!!!

Thank you to Kathy of Catnip Studio for such a sweet compliment.

The authors of this award say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming.

"This blog invests in the PROXIMITY in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that even more friendships are propagated."

I love this! That is truly one of my goals, to be a friend and to promote kindness through my words. It's what makes the world go round!!!

The authors ask that when you are awarded this award that you then pass the award on to 8 other bloggers that you admire and include their links and notify them to let them know that they have been awarded.
So without further ado, here are my 8 fav bloggers and their links:

my little life
The Seasonal Cottage
EDDIE ROSS
persistingstars
keepingupwiththetatums
mytangerinedreams
myromantichome
sweetrepeats

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

talk to you soon,
deborah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Deborah. I love your blog and watch for updates. I am honored to be one of your choices and will happily pass it along - how fun!

Cindy said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! I'm honored!

Artsnark said...

very cool - look forward to visiting your picks!

Jodi Ohl said...

Thank you so much for giving me an award :) I'm honored!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congratulations Deborah--it is well deserved!!
Smiles, Karen