Friday, November 21, 2008

My latest Paris creation!


Hi all,
Here's my latest Paris creation.
I just can't seem to get enough of all things french, lol.

Last night on the telly a quick shot of someone strolling through
Paris with the Eiffel tower in the background just made me gasp with envy!
I know some people think I'm a little obsessed with this gorgeous city (well, I am, lol). But, there could be worse obsessions, right?
Someday I will go back again (for a fourth time) and I know without a doubt I will be as enamored as all the times previous.
My advice to you all, if you ever get a chance to go to Paris, even if it's a quick trip, please go!!
It will fill your senses and your heart full of romance, awe, hope and so much more that I can't even put into words!
So, with that word of advice, here's a few more Paris photos!

Talk to you soon,
deborah